2014 Winter Activities in Grove City, Ohio
The Holiday season is coming to an end as the 2014 New Year has begun. As many of us enjoy the indoors sitting in front of a warm fire during the cold season, several people are planning winter activities and other fun events before the season comes to an end.
We wanted to make your winter planning activities easy this year and give you a list of the top happenings and events in Grove City, Ohio. Read the top 3 activities to participate in this winter season!
1. Go Ice Skating
- Visit your local ice-skating rink to enjoy time with your family and friends at an indoor ice-skating experience.
- The closest ice-skating rink by Grove City, Ohio is the Ohiohealth Ice Haus in Downtown Columbus located at 200 W. Nationwide Blvd. Columbus, Ohio 43215. You can give them a call at 614-246-3380 or visit them online to check times of open skates. Click Here
2. Grab a cup of Hot Chocolate
- Arguably the best hot drink in the winter season is a cup of hot cocoa. Here is a recipe for Creamy Hot Cocoa! You can go to the closest grocery store and pick up the simple ingredients and create it yourself.
- If you do not want to create your own hot chocolate you can always stop by Starbucks and they will create you an irresistible cup of deliciousness.
3. Try a Carriage Ride
- Take a relaxing carriage ride locally in Grove City at various locations with your family or that special someone. You will surely have a great experience with carriage rides ranging from 25-60 minutes depending on travel distance.
- With many horse drawn carriage rides you will be spoiled with amazing travels and a great experience.
If you’re looking to make a change in your living accommodations and want to live in premium apartment communities, contact the Schottenstein Real Estate Group today. We offer great locations throughout the state of Ohio and all of our rental communities are decked with convenient amenities and staffed by people who share our commitment to customer service.